The Recycling Program
What Happens to the Jar/Tin?
Why Should I Do This?
How to Clean Your Vessel:
- Never clean a candle while it's hot.
- Remove the wick(s) by pulling out the small metal circle(s) from the bottom of the jar or tin.
- Soy is a soft & creamy material so it should be easily washed by leaving it soaking in soap dish water & then scrubbed.
- Never put a candle container in the freezer.
- Wipe off if necessary.
How Do I Return the Clean Vessels?
Here's How It Works:
- All containers are welcome! Aethereal does not discriminate against unbroken & empty candle containers; we take all vessels from our line.
- Clean out the tin as much as possible. There will be a $5 fee assessed for cleaning if jars are returned dirty so your discount will be reduced.
- In order to return your jars, please fill out the form below. Once we have received your jars, we will issue you a code via email that you may enter at checkout for your future order.
- YASSS! Give yourself a high-five for going green & reward yourself by claiming your FREE Wax Tart Set or a 20% off discount on your next order.
- Just wait for your email with the code & once you've selected the scent you'd like, make a comment in Special Notes section at checkout.
What If I Can't Return My Candle Vessel?
Don't worry, there's still hope! If you're unable to return your containers, try re-using it as a holder for...
- Planting a flower
- Spare Change
- Pet Treats
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
PRO TIP: If all else fails, you can always DIY it on Pinterest!
Terms and Conditions:
Offer is valid only for retail customers. Not applicable for wholesale or consignment vendors. The Recycling Program is applicable to only Aethereal containers. The vessel(s) and jars must be in reusable condition, without cracks or chips to the glass surface so that it can be reused for a new candle. Shipping costs are at the expense of the customer.